Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Start Of The Serious Stuff

Three more months ..

Just three more months and SPM will be at hand ..

Am i ready ?

Am i prepared ?

Can i handle the tension ? The exam ?

That depends on these three months ..

Whether or not i can prove that i can handle any question , it all comes down to these three months ..

The first trials has just ended before the one week holidays ..
I got back my full Physics marks , as well as a few other papers ...

1. Physics - 79 ( one mark of my target =.= )
2. BM paper 2 ( 92/110 [ so far , i know i'm highest in class for now ] )
3. Chemistry paper 1 ( 43/50 [ very badly done .. since i know i lost like 12 marks in my overall paper due to wrong experiment in paper 3 and miscalculations in paper 2] )
4. Add Maths paper 1 ( 72/80 [ okla but compared with Ram who got 79/80 ..] )

So far , so good la..
I hope i can do well in my Gerak Gempur next week ..

I'm using the comp now as i'm feeling drowsy this afternoon .. only studying at night today .. can't concentrate ..

Was reading a book titled " 1984 " by George Orwell .. interesting book .. again my appreciation to Shawn for lending it to me ..

Might be able to finish the story today .. will post it up ASAP .. lol ..

HD

No comments: