Friday, September 4, 2009

I gotta change ..

As the title goes ..

I gotta change the way i handle stuff .. It's a simple weakness of mine .. i tend to totally focus on one thing and forget the hundred other things ..

Which is what happened to me in my recently concluded trials ..
Here are my results so far ..
1. BI- 78
2. Add Maths -92
3. Maths -94
4. Biology - 74 [ =.= ]
5. Chemistry - 63 [ :( ]
6. Physics - 79 [ :D ]
7. EST - 91
8. Sejarah - 80
9. Moral - 80
10 . Accounts - 83

So far , 8A1's , 1A2 and 1 B4 ...

B4..

ARGH!!!!!!

I guess i paid too much attention to Physics and History and totally missed out Chemistry and Biology . haihz ...

Out there , there are probably alot of people who can juggle everything equally , but for me .. i guess i have to work doubly hard to get even ..

I hope i get an A1 for BM .. one of my classmate's marks were so shocking i am starting to think mine's gonna be worse ..

I gotta change ..

Now , i'm studying Chemistry .. maybe tomorrow , i can finish the whole thing and start on other stuff .. Gerak Gempur starts next Tuesday and i think i wouldn't be ready this time ..

Ah well ..

' What changes , changes in time .. But what never changes , remains hidden between the lines .. '

HD

No comments: