Friday, September 11, 2009

The missing piece ..

I was looking through all my certificates today just for the fun of it .. ( I got 48 official ones since i was in school .. 2 short of my target ) and i glanced through some of my old school pictures when i was in kindergarten and in primary school ...

I realized i was such a freeloading , carefree guy before i reached Form 2..

In other words , i was rather immature during my younger days ..

I think that if someone were to yell at me that the world is about to end back then , i would have laughed it off.. and died with a smile on my face , without a care of the world ..

How things have truly changed ..

As i stepped in the realm of Form 2 , i met new friends .. i hung out with about almost everyone .. good people .. bad influences .. i even got myself a warning letter ..

Hard to believe right ? Since most people look at me as a study freak ..

Eversince then , i loosened up a little .. Going around the place .. slacking ..
Doing things i won't have done before ..

I have changed ..

Changed to know that the world changes too ..

But not changed enough to know when i have to fall .. and when i would have to get back up ..

Maybe someday ..

I will know .. i will understand ..

One day ...

That's a promise ..

HD

No comments: