Monday, August 31, 2009

Holidays .. the last of it ..

A one week reprieve ..
The calm before the storm ..
The sense of serenity before i'm engulfed in the world of chaos ..

That's the holidays ..
I was suppose to post a story but i haven't finish writing it .. Procrastination .. sue me ..
On Wednesday , i went to Midvalley with my bro and my mum ..
Bought RM200++ worth of attires ..
1. Blue slacks
2. Adidas T-shirt
3. Renoma T-shirt ( 70% discount in Robinson's in the Gardens beside Midvalley )
4. Giordano T-shirt ( looks the same as the Renoma one but has a diff pattern )
5. ST. Barbara shirt ( i'm into that T-shirt+shirt fashion thingy )

Then , today , just went to Pyramid and i bought 3 extra shirts ..
1. Black shirt
2. Patterned shirt
3. Black T-shirt

I'm having too much black apparels .. lol ..

Oh ..

I'm a proud owner of a 1TB external Harddrive .. thanks to Shawn who told me where to get it ..
RM 380 .. but mum paid RM 387.60 coz if u use credit card . its 2% extra charge .. WTF?!!
The external Hard drive in Midvalley was RM1400 =.=

Big Difference !!

Just this evening , a fat cat got stuck in my house Auto-gate .. Very saddening to see it in a crushed condition .. Luckily no broken bones ... Internal damage .. maybe .. bruises . Hell yes ..

Mum wanted to get a present for my niece , Jessica .. her birthday's next month .. most probably having it on the 27th september or 3rd october .. she decided to get her some kind of musical windmill .. while she was choosing a present , a nagging thought followed me ..

I was missing something important ..
It wasn't after heading home from Pyramid before i realised what that important thing was ..
I was supposed to buy a present too !!
Wait ..
Make that presents ..
Damn , i totally forgot ..

Damn ..

The hols are over .. exam results coming ...
Expected B's ..
1. Physics
2. Chemistry
3. Moral
4. BM

The rest should get A1 ..

Will find time to post the story once i'm done ..

1. Chiisana Tenohira
2. Chiisana Tenohira ( Eufonius mix )
3. Chiisana Tenohira ( Piano version )
4. Nagisa Saka No Shita No Wakare
5. Shoujo No Gensou
6. Toki Wo Kizamu Uta ( TV animation version )
7. Toki Wo Kizamu Uta ( Full version )
8. Megumeru -cuckool- mix ( TV animation version )
9. Marmelo -fildychrom-
10. Dango Daikazoku
11. Yukinohara
12. Yuki Nohara ( remix )
13. Shionari
14. Shionari II
15. Toui Tabi No Kioku
16. Ana
17. Light Colors
18. Yakusoku
19. Kage Futatsu
20. Kage Futatsu - Mintjam mix -
21. Onaji Takami
22. Onaji Takami e
23. Uminari
24. Shio
25. Komorebi
26. Toufuu -piano-
27. Shirosumekusa
28. Negai Ga Kanau Basho II
29. Sori Ni Hikaru
30 . Megumeru -cuckool mix- ( Full version )

The amount of Clannad songs in my phone and which is currently my study playlist ..
=.=
Sue me .. lol ..
The songs i take are calm ones but there are others which i might put in in the near future ..

I tell you ..
Sue me if u think i'm crazy ..

That's it for now ..

HD

No comments: