Wednesday, September 23, 2009

-Kage Futatsu- [ Two Shadows ]

This is another Clannad song that's really cool .. There are two versions of this song .. one's the original and another is a Mintjam mix .. i can't upload the song here but here is link if u wanna here the song .. I can't find the remix .. but the electric guitar rift in the remix is cool ..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query=kage+futatsu+mix&uni=1

Now the lyrics ..

-Kage Futatsu- ( translation )
On that day of the beginning, I pretended to be strong
I stood on tiptoes for the childish meeting

We felt the same wind and laughed together
Ah, if I look back, there are the nostalgic days

The sound of your footsteps remains in my ears
No matter where your voice is, it’ll reach me, look

I’m not alone anymore, there are two shadows
I carefully embrace the tune that echoes high and far

I’ll change my nurtured thoughts into words
I’ll hold your warm hand endlessly
And keep passing
The time with you

You asked, “Where did you get to?”
If you ask, “Are you tired?” I’ll laugh and shake my head

Then we’ll walk again, with our shoulders aligned
That’s right, in front of our eyes, there’s a colorless earth

Interferers don’t exist anywhere
We’ll pick up our feet and advance forward, unhesitatingly

With my definite feelings, within the wind
I feel the shapeless you in my closed eyes

My unstopping thoughts leave behind footprints
Now, our tracks are born here

I’ll change my nurtured thoughts into words
Hold your warm hand forever
And keep talking about
The future with you


―Kage Futatsu―
Vocals: riya

Ano hajimari no hi tsuyogatteta
Osanai deai ni senobi o shite ita

Onaji kaze o uke waraiatta
Aa, furikaereba natsukashii hibi

Sono ashioto ga mimi ni nokoru
Kimi no koe wa doko ni ite mo todoku hora

Mou hitori ja nai kage futatsu
Takaku tooku hibiku shirabe daiji ni daite

Hagukunda omoi o kotoba ni kaeyou
Doko made mo atataka na te wo tsunaide
Kimi to no jikan
Kizamitsuzukeru

Doko made kita ka to kimi wa kiita
Tsukareta? to kikeba warai kubi o furu

Soshite mata aruku kata o narabe
Sou, me no mae ni wa ironaki daichi

Jamasuru mono wa doko ni mo nai
Ashi o soroe mae e susumu mayowazu ni

Tashika na kimochi kaze no naka
Tojita hitomi ni katachinaki kimi o kanjite

Tomaranai omoi ga ashiato nokoshi
Ima, koko ni futari no kiseki umareru

Hagukunda omoi o kotoba ni kaete
Itsu made mo atataka na te o tsunaide
Kimi to no mirai
Kataritsuzukeru


Sue me ..

LOL..

HD

No comments: