Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Holidays ; how it's been like ..

To an extent , the holidays this time are like the calm before the storm .. the ultimate storm.. We Form 5's are using the holidays to do some serious studying ..

Or are we ?

Not me , that's for sure .. I came down with flu two days ago and only just recovered .. before that my left arm was facing a weakness .. i can't lift it of hold anything .. fortunately , it didn't last long ..

I'm trying to concentrate on my studies but i can't help but think about other things .. things of no relation whatsoever to the SPM but more on the later life ..

I will seriously try studying tomorrow .. today , my minds somewhere else .. i will rest today and tomorrow .. but we can't determine the future , can we ?

I realise that i have used this blog as a medium to vent my frustration or otherwise express my sadness .. most of the posts here are about my miserable life .. perhaps even more into depth about them .. but most of all , i treat this as my sanctuary of thoughts .. where i throw my feelings here and put out a false front outside .. after all , life is about being cheerful outside , is it not?

I do not own the world , i only live according to the rules that are made by the world ..
No matter how much we strive , it all comes back to following the rules made by the world ..
Whether you like it or not ,your life depends on the choices you have made ..
Whether you enjoy it or not , your life depends on the paths that you take ..

Bla .. bla .. i being melancholy again ..

Until then .

HD

No comments: