Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cuttin' some slack

Well , its very unheard of .. especially if you happen to understand who i am .. but .. I haven't been studying this whole Saturday and Friday .. I am , to use the term ...

CUTTIN' SOME SLACK ..

Sue me ..

:D

I think i might just happened to be influenced by Shawn's freaky anime-watching these two days ... I watched Spice&Wolf and am now in the process of finishing My-Hime ..

Dear me ..

Its Add Maths on Monday .. and i plan to try and get full marks this time around .. The Science Paper 3's are also incoming as well as Physics ..

Stress ..

Lol..

Still , i'm relaxing for these two days before going back to my serious mode .. A person needs to slack sometimes :P ..

I'm going for the Prom Night thingy .. hopefully it will be nice .. wouldn't wanna waste my RM60 .. sitting in the same table as Dhaneesh , Tze Quan , Double A and Audrey .. the rest .. well .. i'm an outsider .. sue me ..

At times like this , my senses are going awry and i can't seem to concentrate much .. Losing my grip on reality .. yea , that's probably why ..

HD

No comments: