Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Small update

This , as the title proclaims , is a small update about school ..

Got back more results today .. i'm sorry to all those out there who thought i was a jerk ..
i realised i have been looking depressed even with good marks from my trials ..
What i really felt was that i was sad i had missed my goal .. but happy at the same time that i was improving .. I just couldn't get the thought of flunking Chemistry off my mind ..

What Carmen and Alex said was probably right .. I shouldn't stress my self too much ..

On a happier note ,

This ' Thank You ' goes out to Alexander Lim who gave me the songs which enabled me to obtain very excellent marks in Add Maths , namely
1. Lucille [ BB King ]
2. 171 Clannad songs

I listened to those songs when i do practise my Add Maths and they are truly helpful ..
Check it , here are the marks that i got so far ..

1. Add Maths - 92 [ i know i should feel happy .. was just feeling abit angry that i messed up the cosine formula ]
2. Mathematics - 94 [ expected ]
3. EST - 91 [ totally unexpected . am happy with it .. Ram had 96 =.=.. crazy ..]
4. English - 78 [ I was anticipating this .. coz i hadn't enough time to write my story properly ]
5. Physics - 79 [ as i said before , missed my mark by one ]

Overall , i'm contented .. Currently in 3rd or 4th place in class .. need to know Keat Ping's marks to confirm my current standings...

I expect my Chemistry to pull me down but i guess my BM will pull me right back up ..

i hope .

Now , let me go along and enjoy my Wednesday !

lol

BTW , i'm changing my story a bit and i haven't had the mood to complete it .. so .. might have to postpone posting it ..

HD

No comments: