Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Holidays

During the Deepavali holidays , i spent most of my time in front of the computer , either studying or just browsing through the net , watching anime or playing DOTA . This ends today . SPM is in 38 days and i have to get as much A+ as i can .

It is saddening for me to fall sick on one of the days in the 5-day holiday . Terrible flu . I also suffered fatigue from staying up too late for two nights in a row , something i did not expect .

I have studied Biology , Physics , Chemistry and a bit of History . Just before the hols , i went for a Sejarah camp for weaker students whereby a team of students were chosen as mentors for the weaker students . Surprisingly , i was chosen . =.=

Would you quit the mutterings ?

The students joining the camp were those who did badly in their exams and wanted an improvement . I must confess , though , i make a very bad teacher . I don't think the students under me were satisfied with the explanations i gave . You see , I didn't do well in my History exams , too . 60 marks for mid year and 80&82 for trials are just border line . I can teach Add Maths but if you ask me to teach any of the Sciences or History , you are making a bad move . =.=

I would appreciate if you stop muttering there ..

Anyway , the camp went smoothly and hopefully , we as mentors have succeeded in our jobs .

Deepavali came and went like a breeze . I went to a Dim Sum buffet lunch with my family in Holiday Villa on Sunday . Excellent food and service . RM102 , though . Ouch .

I pulled out of my entry to the Prom Night because of reasons i cannot disclose . Sorry to those that hoped to see me on the table . Ah , well .

Back to the studying .

Here are some Clannad wallpapers that i found on the net . lol .. sue me..

Furukawa/Okazaki Nagisa

Sakagami Tomoyo

Furukawa/Okazaki Nagisa

CCW

No comments: