Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hitohira no sakura ( Clannad )

Sue me but i like it .. The instrumental is Harukana Nengetsu from the Clannad Original Soundtrack .

A Single Sakura Petal
Vocals: riya
Lyrics: Key
Composition: Maeda Jun
Arrangement: Takumaru
Adapted from original BGM track “Haruka na Toshitsuki”

One day I walked with you on this slope where the sakura blooms
You were a person who was like a single flower petal

Inside of my dreams, I stood at this place when I chased after you
You said, “Please live without regrets”

I’ll name the story
That starts from there ‘life’
We struggled, grieved, lost things
Walking on our road

‘I’ll be by your side forever,’ that day when I vowed so
Becomes faraway; the wind blows and winter comes about

This me knew that I wanted to give you warmth
If I look back, there are distant years

Spring comes, and surrounded in the soft fragrance
A single flower flutters, looking down upon me

Now I’m still ascending this slope where the sakura blooms


Hitohira no Sakura
Vocals: riya

Sakura saku kono saka o itsuka kimi to aruita
Hitohira no hanabira no you na hito datta

Yume no naka kimi o otte kono basho ni tatteta
Kimi wa iu koukai o shinaide ikite to

Soko kara hajimaru monogatari ni
Jinsei to iu na o tsukeyou
Boku-tachi ga mogaite kurushinde ushinatte
Ayunde yuku michi ni

Itsu made mo soba ni iru sou chikatta ano hi ga
Tooku naru kaze ga fuku fuyu ga yatte kuru

Nukumori o ataetain konna boku ga shitta
Furikaeru to soko ni wa haruka na toshitsuki

Haru ga kuru yawaraka na kaori ni tsutsumarete
Hitohira no hana ga mau boku o mioroshite

Sakura saku kono saka o ima mo nobotte iru


HD

No comments: