Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back To School

Its back to school tomorrow . Here i am , being the nut i usually am , hoping that it comes as quick as possible . I'm never comfortable staying at home . Probably because of certain disputes . I have a History camp in school for the next two days . Wonder what's it all about .

SPM is less than two months away . With the new grading system , it would be tougher for getting scholarships with my performance now . Gotta work harder .

Right , i can hear some of you muttering under your breath

He can't be serious !!
He got A for most of his subjects and he needs to work harder !!
Are you crazy ??!!

Sue me but i need to get a full scholarship . My family isn't well-off and i wanna go to college .
Ah well
That's all for now ..

CCW

P.S. :will write about sumthin else next time .

No comments: