Monday, November 2, 2009

What's there to face ..

SPM is coming ..

It seems that i can't take my mind off the invariably major examination that will determine my future .. Whether i succeed in life , or fail all together . Thus far , I have been doing rather normal in life . Performing my duties , mixing around , moving around , going forward .

But , I have more failures than success .

I realized , as i write this , that i have encountered many things .. most of it are , to the extent , simple for me to achieve . Yet , things don't come out the way we always want .

I stumble along simple silly mistakes .. miscalculating ... making downright errors ... Errors so happily pointed out by my friends . Some of it caused by my own actions . Others occur because i do not know how to handle them .

I want it to end .

I want to be able to face the odds .. to beat the odds .. despite me being incapable in certain areas .. i will do my best ..

But is my best really .. the best ?

CCW

No comments: