Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trip to Ampang on CNY eve..

Ah well ... i might as well just post something out of boredom ..

Left the house at 3.30pm and reached Ampang at about 4.30pm .. I wore my WYSC yellow shirt for fun :P .. When i reached there , i greeted my relatives and *BOOM!* DotA !! I randomed Sand king and played a 1on3 match using Drow Ranger .. Won both ... Well , Drow's game didn't finish but i was winning .. so yea .. dinner there was excellent .. got like 6-7 dishes .. later had those glutinous balls or "tang yuen " ..

Went back at about 9 and reached home at about 9.30 ... Trained abit of chess before turning to blogging .. and here we are..

My cousin took her SPM last year so i asked her about it .. she said EST was easy =.= and Add maths was tough in Paper 2.. oh well ....

Hope she gets her 11A1's ..

HD

No comments: