Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY and the rest of it ...

Oh well ..

Apparently , life in CNY just had to be fun and boring at the same time.. lolZ .. here are the places i have visited after the end of the second day of CNY ..
1. Ampang .. my cousin Ngooi Kien Sang's father's house
2. My mum's landlady's house ... the landlady is suffering from kidney failure and has to go for dialysis for 13 years now .. apparently her health is deteriorating now .. sad..
3. My dad's sister's house in PJ
4. My dad's godmother's house in SS2
5. Elsie's house in Brickfields ( passed a street named JALAN THAMBY ABDULLAH 1 [WTF])
6. Aunty Kartina's house ( mum's fren ) [ OMG i couldn't recognise Don !! ] { Damn her house is big ; three living rooms and a massive three dining rooms !!!!}
And that's about it ..
My mum's boss and my Australia friends grandfather , Mr.Lim came to my house after lunch ..
Now , some pictures .. WOOT!! loLZ

First day of CNY
Second day of CNY


Muffins in Aunt Elsie's house ( mum's fren ) .. there's some sugar solution besides the muffin..
We drank warm chrysanthenum herbs thats quite nice ..
Elsie's diabetic .. sad..


My nephew , Zhi Kang ..
My cousin, Yee May's brother's wife and son .. WOOT!!
Ngooi Yee May gave me her SPM papers for reference .. thats nice.. 2008 papers sommore.


Random pic lolZZZZ...

And that's about it .. loLZ ...
Wish u all a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ...

HD





No comments: