Monday, January 12, 2009

School ... school and school

Ah , truly ignorance is a bliss ..

Aside that fact , it has been a terrible time since i stepped into Form 5 .. what with a misunderstanding and headaches as well as everlasting moodiness , i'm engulfed in a state where clearly , i am out of my mind..

I'm not going to perform in the IUs this year .. Not that my mum doesn't let me.. but i feel that i had enough .. I didn't want to continue anymore .. So yeah , i quit , hands down on the game .. But i will be performing in the library AGM , it's gonna suck but who cares ? Even if there is the famous critic to watch me and judge me , i don't give a damn .. i'm becoming a void .. devoid of all senses..

I refrained from writing the WYSC 2008 narrative because i haven't found the time and i have no mood .. so suffice it is to say that here are the standings :
1. Chaiwat Kongthanarat [ Thailand ]
2. Khoo Beng Way [ Malaysia ]
3. Scott Chung Chin Wei [ Malaysia ]
4. Ramaraj a/l Sundraraj [ Malaysia ]
5. Ong Suanne [ Malaysia ]
painstaking isn't it?

I got 19th.. nothing to be proud of ...
I joined the CNY scrabble challenge just last Saturday .. fought bravely despite having only a last minute study of 6 hours .. Played Pui Cheng Wui 3 times .. 1-2 in his favour .. i got 10th .. :( .. Beng Way was champ .. a prefect consolation for his for want of a better word , failure in the WYSC 2008 .. Dear me ..

I'm getting headaches and i get easily tired this days .. gotta train up my stamina .. hope it isn't deteriorating badly.. i badly need it this year .. what with SPM and what not coming ..
MSSD Chess is on the 2nd of February .. intend to get top 4 again..

Most likely Under18 boys lineup ...
1. Chang Ching Wei
2. Ramaraj a/l Sundraraj
3. Aaron Lui [ that is if he does improve from a remarkable stint of 2.5/8 last year ]
4. Alex / or some Form 6 dude ...
Pray that we can keep all the players in good shape .. then we worry about the exams ..

I have these feelings again .. Blasted puberty is hurting my brain....


HD signing off

No comments: