Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A random EMO post

My name is Chang Ching Wei . Andrew . Henecran Dachgiwwing . The Lost Soul . Why am i lost? Well , its because of the fact that i am not human . I'm not fit to be called one . Not even a humanoid .

I am a shell .

A shell occupied by a soul that only has one task to do . This task will have no end and will last until i die and leave this shell . I am but forced to do this task and alone i have to endure .

Studying like mad .

Yeah , it reamins a destructive destruction in me . I am forced to abandon my social life in favour of studying . It's not that i'm complaining so much . I'm merely expressing my thoughts . True , I'm allowed minor liberties of going out once in a blue moon . However , the aftermath of the outings will murder me from right beneath my skin . After my excursions , i am , yet again , forced to endure the rantings and ramblings of The One .

I hate this .

I say this bluntly with no remorse in me . I say it with the purest of hate , rage and pain that i have felt since i was borned . The hatred of listening to worthless shoutings . The rage after getting ravaged by the cursings and the vile , foul acts of The One . The pain i have suffered from the damage inflicted .

Yet , i endure .

I have not cracked under the severe pressure that has been bearing upon me . I only feel disgust and more disgust . i am a shell . Iam incapable of fighting back . Resigned to the fact that i have to endure and not utter a single sound in exasperation or in anger .

I feel no remorse .

I bear a curse . A curse that i myself can only hope to contain it and safekeep it from any harm . I am vulnerable to constant memory lapses . I am physically in a shape of an able-bodied shell but mentally , i am crippled . I know of no medication that can cure this curse . Its spreading through my body . No cure has been found . Because the cure is me itself .

I am an abomination .

I am the bloody hell . I am the bloody shit . I am the most useless of all . However , there is one thing that i know that keeps me alive even when i was at the brink of death ..

I am the Lost Soul ..

No comments: