Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Coming ..

" It's finally here , huh ? " HD said as he walked towards me . I nodded my head in acknowledgement as i stared at the night sky . " It's finally here, " I muttered " The time when the path of my life will be carved in stone , when dreams become reality , where I will be standing in between the forked paths , finally deciding on the path which i would want to take . "

" All of this , on a single paper , " HD smirked , " Three years ago , i would be indifferent to this . Now , i understand the emotion in what you humans know as anxiety . Your hands are shaking , your perspiration gradually increases , the heart beats faster , you wait in anticipation . All of this , for a slip of paper . " I smiled as he delivered that statement . " Obviously , you who never feels anxious , knows nothing about that particular emotion . " I said . HD laughed . " Even so , " his tone picking a more serious tone " What would you do if you did not achieve what you want to achieve ? " I looked sideways at him and was surprised to see a serious face . " Hmph , whatever comes , comes . And i will take whatever is in store for me . " I said .

HD clasped my left shoulder with his hand . " As long as you can handle it , then i have nothing to worry about . Just remember , your suffering is mine too . If you feel that you can't hold it back , you know what to do . " I nodded as he turned to walk away . " Remember, Andrew , " HD turned back as he said " You don't judge a person by the strength he shows , you judge him by the amount of strength in which he can handle . " He walked away and i stared at him until the night darkness totally engulfs him .

I sighed as i continued my empty gaze . Time to set things straight , once .. and for all .

Can i do it ?
Am i ready ?
Do i believe ?

Yes .

CCW

No comments: