Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Bearer of His Nature

Everyone feels pain . Everyone feels guilt . Everyone feels the emotions that GOD has provided us . Happiness , joy , pain , guilt , suffering , avarice , wrath , lust , envy , jealousy , sloth , pride , gluttony , despair , hope , vainglory . So many more . Everyone in this world feels each and every one of them in their veins . In their blood .

Not me .

I chose to omit the several emotions that i have in me . I vowed never to let all the emotions engulf me and make me into a monster . I vowed to bear them all , by sealing a part of them in a being i created . That being will bear my sins . That being will know all my sins . That being will be my sin .

He is the other part of me which few have seen . He is the part that lays within me , that takes the negative forces , leaving me with only the positive . Unless , i chose not to part with the negative force in question . I gave him my anger , my sloth , my gluttony , my envy , my jealousy , my pain , my guilt . Most of all , i gave him my greed . I chose to retain my despair with me . I thought that having despair reminds me that i am still human . That an angry beast can't stay chained forever . I kept my sins in this being i created . Each sin i present to him comes with a cost . Each pain and suffering that he receives results in a repayment in despair .

I kept my pride , knowing that i am no one without it . I kept my happiness , just to go on with the day . I kept my instincts , because there are times when you need them . I kept my hope , because i longed for a change . Finally , i kept my wrath , in order to unleash the deadly sins i kept in my other being .

" I am the pain of his wounds, the stress in his veins, the suffering of his plight,and his rage in his heart"
" I am the shadow that lives in the place of light . I am the light in the darkness . I am the bearer of his deadly nature ."

CCW

No comments: