Friday, November 13, 2009

Reflecting ..

Reflection..
Looking back at things ...
Thinking back about the mistakes and the actions i have taken ...
All of it...
Wishing that i had made another choice ...
Feels like i should have did something else ..
Feels like i should have made a different decision ...
Wishing that i had did the right thing ...

But...

What was the right thing?
What was the astute move ?
What was the appropriate measure that i should have taken ?
What was my mistake at that time ?

And then ..

How should i rectify it ?
How should i have seen the situation ?

What should have been my perception ?
What should i have thought ?

Maybe ..

I could have done better ..

Perhaps ..

There was another way to get through it ...

Either way ..

I know my limits ...
But i pretend to overlook it ..
I don't want the limits ..
I want to overcome those limits ...
Even if i have to sacrifice something important ..
Even if it means doing something that only i can see the benefit ..

Because ..

I'm afraid ..
Afraid that my limits will destroy me ..
Afraid that I would shy away from it ..
Scared of the consequences ..
Frightened by the possibility of failing everything ..

The words of comfort from my friends ..

They mean nothing to me at this stage ...
They are worthless ..
Not that i do not appreciate them ..
There are others controlling my life that figures the words of comfort are poisons ..
Dangerous things that can affect my performance ..

Still ..

I believe in myself ..
I believe in my friends ...
I believe that i can step forward ..

Smash the boundaries ...
Break down the barrier ...
Realize my dreams ..

After all ...

I am the Lost Soul ..
I have no place of comfort ..
Comfort to me is ..
In myself ..

And in myself ..
There is hope ...
There is the flames of determination ..

There is my very essence of life ..

Because i can ..

CCW/HD

No comments: