Sunday, April 5, 2009

Very frustrating ..

I went to the movie after all . After a disapproval by my parents.. i was so pissed at them ... the next day , my dad walked up to me and asked " what time is your movie ? " .. =.=

I can't say anything coz i cancelled myself out .. Then , Alex said he can fetch me from my house and then dad disapproves that .. =.= Went with Alex , Desmond , Edward , Benjamin Choo and W00 Jian Shen ... six tickets booked .. just enough for all of us ..

I don't give a damn so i just went ... [ fuck , dad's making a tantrum in my house now .. funny .. i thought only babies give tantrums .. so that means my dad's a .. ] We watched Pantas dan Garang 4 .. lolZ .. malay subtitles suck .. The fast and the furious 4 ... very nice .. i got 5 more movies to watch this year ..
1. Angels and demons
2. Wolverine the origins
3. Transformer : Rise Of The Fallen
4. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
5. Terminator : Salvation

haihZ , after movie .. walked around pyramid looking at clothes .. i need slacks and a formal shirt .. just realise i don't have any of them ;) .. then went for dinner with Alex and Edward ( can't count Benjamin Choo coz he didnt eat and went off before our food came... ) Very filling dinner at KimGary's .. RM 65.10 .. Ate some Chicken Chop cheese rice ... filling !!!!

haiHZ

Would life be such a pain for me at home ? The only reason i am still not pulling the trigger is that i respect them but even respect has its limits .. A beast cannot be chained forever ..

HD

No comments: