Sunday, April 19, 2009

CCW speaks ..

Sometimes , your memories on a subject is best forgotten ..
Sometimes , your memories on a subject is worth remembering ..
Sometimes , you wish you can just remove certain memories from yourself ..

But , you can't ..

You can't forget the pain ..
You can't figure who was it to blame ..
You can't understand why you have to go through the pain ...

BUT ..

You can always find your way back ..
You can always figure out what is wrong and what is right ..
You can always shape what is there to be shaped ..

You can be who you are ..
You can push away the thoughts of others ..
You can remain who you want to remain as ..

Whether you want it vanish or remain .. they are a part of your life .. they give you life ... they show you a path to greatness ... shelter you .. help you .. punish you .. accept you .. heal you ..

At the end of it all , they live and die .. as will you in times to come ..

As for me ...

I WILL die for them ..
I WILL strive for them ...
I WILL succeed for them ....
I WILL make it through for them .....

BUT I WILL NOT let anybody .. not even them ... to control my life and make it work to others ..

I own my life ... i will do what i want ..

And i will succeed and fail as myself ..

CCW

No comments: