Friday, November 14, 2008

My weakness .. that fuels me..

  Eversince my first burst of anger and rage , i have learnt to keep myself in a calm emotionless shell , occasionally allowing anger to burst forward but only in small amounts .. In brevity , i have always kept myself in check , even when she keeps tormenting me with those .. blasphemous words ... 

Until now ..
8.00 pm of the date of 14 November 2008 ..
I lost myself in my fury ... she has just broke the barrier to my last calming self .. and i just burst in anger .. i regret my actions .. but what was i to do ? She acted as though my existence for the cause of entertainment after months of stress as nonsequitur , not protitous to her , something of the utmost unimportance .. i felt the embers in me grew and i threw a mortal insult at him and her .. an action which i truly regret ..

Truly i have to be in control of myself more ... 

HD

No comments: