Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grave Error In My Part

SHIET!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap , that's how i'm gonna start this post .. I'm seriously pissed at my so forgetful self .. Ok .. here's what happened.. I was suppose to go to Melaka for the Melaka Scrabble Challenge competition .. i thought transportation and accommodation were settled .. instead , no..

   I forgot that Alex Tan couldn't send me to Yi En's house where i would be staying for two days ... :( .. So i tried booking a room in the Fenix Inn for a night and found out that it was fully booked .. What i should have effing done was i should have booked earlier.. sue me... 

LOLZ .. so now i can't go Melaka and my mum is waxing lyrical shit , saying that i effing careless about Scrabble .. Eff it !! Eff it all .. Can't say the real word .. if mum sees this and asks what is eff , i can invent some F-word .. lolZ

HD signing off

No comments: