Saturday, November 29, 2008

Excursion .. in the traffic jam mall ...

Ah... 

Bliss at home .. went to Sunway Pyramid tonight ... with the clear intention of buying my Artemis Fowl book ( the Time Paradox ) , Darren Shan's Wolf Island and last but not the effing least , Linkin Park 's epic .. Road To Revolution Live At Milton Keynes .. 
...
....
.....
......
.......
Result ? 1 out of 3 worked out well .. 
We got the CD but the 2 books ? Darren Shan wasn't available .. and the Artemis Fowl book was a wee bit out of my budget so i decided to hold it off for a while .. might get it later on ... 
the CD cost RM39.90 and it was worth it .. nice songs with solo instrumentals to every song , pity about Chester's and Mike's vocal deterioration .. 

  My brother is more expensive than me .. lolZ , he is younger than me by 3 years and he has a freaking belt that cost RM99.90 and a pair of black jeans that cost Rm79.90 .. WTF??!!! my own belt cost thirty bucks only and my jeans .. well reached RM 50 .. lolZ .. LIKE I CARE ?? lolZ

   Live at Milton Keynes rocks .. lolZ
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
I should be studying Scrabble now .. lolZ .. okay time to study .. 
HD signing off..

PS... LP!!!

No comments: