Thursday, May 19, 2011

Salva Nos, Deus

I stood on the bridge that was above the highway,gazing at the setting sun. The red flames that were burning in the sky. The call I had received was not something I would want to hear again. Not now.Not ever. As I continued my gaze, another figure approached the bridge.

"Not going as well as it should be,huh?" ,the figure said. I looked at the face of the person. Pain was as he is, his face bearing the scars of suffering. Pain took out a cigarette and lighted it, offering me one. I shook my head as I returned to my gaze. Pain took a puff and sighed.

" I guess this is the end of the road..Our brothers shall not have to bear watching what is left to come. Anger and Envy had it lucky. They were able to see him."Pain said.

"Yeah, you guys had better not show yourselves to him. I doubt he would even accept my presence at the time being."I said. Pain snorted. "You are the closest to him, of course he would accept you. Just how many times have you helped him?" I looked at a speeding car that was doing well above the speed limit of the highway.

"He may seem as though he could take it but I guarantee he will snap in two days. Things like this are not meant to be kept inside."I muttered. "I wonder about that,"Pain said, "He's strong, I think he'll be studying now for his exam tomorrow. Despair has not quite showed himself. But.."

I knew what he was going to say without him finishing his sentence. It will only be a matter of time before he snaps. I have known him for nearly 5 years now, there is no way I am mistaking a sign like this.

19th of May. I took a glimpse at my handphone and etched the date in my head. This is yet another date to remember. A date where the countdown truly begins. The very day, when I, Henecran Dachgiwwing, am actually afraid of going near him. The day when he was left alone to wallow in the pool of darkness. Waiting for the end. But, never, i hope, giving up the hope that he has.

For what is to come, remains unknown,
For what has came, to be kept alone,
Tragedy and despair, both are the key,
There can be nothing compared, to this reality.
Dona nobis pacem
et salva nos a hostibus
Salva Nos, Deus
Dominus exaudi nos
Dominus miserere
Dona nobis pacem
Gloria, Sanctus

HD


No comments: