Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reconstruction

I stood in the deserted graveyard, next to the broken gravestones that signified the return from my death. I cast a gloomy eye at the remains of the graveyard. Here lies the past, the present and the future. That which has been the breaking of my spirit and the rebuilding of the heart. This was where i reconstruct.

I glanced at the moss-filled tombstones that litter the ground. Two of them caught my eye as it was not ones which were there before.

They read;

Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing but to turn it into glory
Perseverance At the end of every challenge is the beginning of something new

"Found it haven't ya?" a voice said from behind.
I nodded without turning around. "Funny the way you decided to etch the message in my head."I said as HD stood beside me.
HD smirked and said, "What better way of reminding than having it etched here where i was sure you would visit again. This was your origin after all. I was certain that you would visit this place after your reawakening."
Again, i nodded.

This was the very place that sense had been forced into me. The place where i discovered my reason for existence. The place where i regained my reason and logic. The place where he was formed.

This is me building back from where i dropped. Picking up the pieces of my life that i had left when i died. This is the first stepping stone. The one step forward.

The reconstruction.

CCW


No comments: