Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Beginning

The starting of a new life. Or is it really a new life? Did I turn over a new leaf? Did I change from my old self? Did I do something that signify a difference to which i was leading my life with?

This is the beginning of a new dawn.

The rise of one who has been through hell and came back to once again regain himself.

I compose myself as i sat down and looked at the immense pile of work that awaited me, some done, some half-finished, the rest untouched. I heaved a sigh as i pulled the nearest stack of paper towards me and begin to write.

It was not as though it was something new to me. In fact, this was normal for someone like me. Expectations had to be met. Goals had to be achieved. Visions must be fulfilled. That is how i get on with life. Even so, one can hardly not let out a sigh of exasperation with such a workload. Studies to be gone through. Books to be perused. Ideas to be laid out. Plans to be worked out and executed. Such things may be detrimental but this is who i am.

It is the beginning of journey.

There are many things out there that i have to regain. Many things that i have to accomplish. Not to forget the increasing amount of stress that i have to cope with. The tension, burden and endless assignments, to be managed in a given time or at leisure. This is merely the prelude for something else.

However, no matter how much i have to bear, i'm not alone in this.
I have HD with me to keep things in check. Together, there is nothing that we cannot do. Obstructions will be destroyed. Barriers will be broken. All of this for the sake of a better future. Come rain or shine, we'll weather through it. Nothing can stop our journey for future. This is not the end of something old. This is the continuity, the proceeding of what we have worked for. The journey has just started. The gears which have been oiled, began their movements. The power cogs are functional.

This is the Beginning.

CCW

No comments: