Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Trip To Kinokuniya

Alex .
Shawn .
Jin Yang .
Carmen .
May Qin .
and Wei Mund .

Those are the six friends whom i have decided to go to Kinokuniya with . Or rather , invited to go along with . Frankly speaking , it wasn't just to Kinokuniya . Truth be told , I have no reason whatsoever to be going with then to Kinokuniya . Why then , do i make the journey there with the six of my friends ?

The reason is simple . It would probably be one of the last time that i would be going out with them . That is , i would be caught up with my college stuff and 3 of them are in Taylor's , one in NZ , one in Inti and another is in Sunway with me , only entering the July intake . Naturally , i was using this as an opportunity to be with them to remember them as my friends . I suck in reminiscence so this is probably the best .

We reached Kinokuniya when noon nearly struck . All of us , save Jin Yang and Carmen , rushed to the Japanese anime section to view the latest in anime releases . May Qin bought an artbook again . I merely looked at the books and wandered off somewhere else , without considering the fact to buy anything . I have this thing on buying extra reading material without first finishing the ones i have already obtained . So , naturally , i didn't have a single notion of buying books here .

I wandered around Kinokuniya and finally ended up in the engineering reference section . Looking at the amount of books they have , i selected a Physics AS-Level reference book and immediately got down to business . I read the whole AS syllabus and was surprised that i'm content with what i will be learning in 2010 . Satisfied with each other's findings , we left Kinokuniya to the Galeri Petronas , featuring the handicraft of a renowned craftsman . Wonderful work . Intricate designs . Precise accuracy and art . Bliss .

We took the monorail back to KL Sentral before making our way to Imbi , with the intention of going to LowYat , the haven of cheap original electronic appliances . Alex bought a WD 1.5TB external harddrive for a price cheaper than my 1TB WD external hard drive , Shawn and Wei Mund obtained headphones and earphones , May Qin bought a fan thingy for her sister and i got myself a Micro SD 2GB memory card for my phone . With that purchase , we headed home .

Oh , did i mention we met A.Samad Said along the way . He's a nice guy . Quite unexpected personality for one so famous . In a good sense anyway .

That concludes the experience i had . I bet the other six had more to talk about . My mind was drifting away most of the time , thinking and contemplating the troubling things in my mind . In fact , being tense was a good way to describe my emotions back then .

Still , i had my fun , even if it only lasted that day .

CCW

No comments: