Friday, January 1, 2010

My resolutions for the upcoming year .. or should i say battle?

2010 .

The start of a new year in my life . The beginning of the next chapter . Starts now .
My resolution has not entirely changed .
What i have went through this year , i expect it to continue in this following year .
My resolutions .
To excel in my A-levels , taking it one step further compared to my SPM examinations .
Unlike SPM in which i slacked all year , i do not plan on slacking in my college life . Well , maybe abit .. still .. it is an obligation for me to work harder for A-level .
Apart from that , i seriously aim to make my way into the top 10 Scrabble players in Malaysia . Currently , i'm the 20th ranked player .
I wanna beat Nigel Richards , whom i had lost 3 times before . I wanna win a major tournament ..in which my highest position was only 7th .
I gotta do something about my height , too . but more importantly , my brain .
And , lastly , i hope i can truly make use of the split personality in which i created for myself .
CCW

No comments: