Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Clannad ( Anime ) [ A must watch !!!! ]


Okazaki Tomoya and Furukawa Nagisa

Fuko Ibuku , Sakagami Tomoyo , Furukawa Nagisa , Fuyibashi Kyou and Kotomi

Clannad

This anime is one of the most touching shows that i have encountered ... Countless of times when i watched the two seasons ( School life and After Story ) , that i have tried not to cry ... It is an extremely touching love story which focuses around Okazaki Tomoya and Furukawa Nagisa .. Poignant .. Enlightening .. Relaxing .. Entertaining .. a 10/10 rating for me !

Honestly , get this anime if you can .. There might be a lot of crying but what the anime tries to impose on us actually made me realise just how much there is in life ..


Unfortunately ( or is it fortunately ? ) , i did not cry ...

I can't .

I am known to a very occasional tear shedding that lasts less than a few seconds ..

but i have never truly cried .. eversince i passed Standard 1 ...

never ..

And it finally bugs me ...

I can't let my emotions flow .. Its all bottled up .. Anger , Sadness , Despair ..

All kept inside ..

Trapped ..

I thought that i could at least be able to cry after watching this touching anime ..

I almost did ..

but , no ... not a single tear .. not a rush of emotion ...

expressionless ...

i feel like a child all over again , but ...

What i would give to release all my emotions and just have a good cry ...

This is my last post until SPM is over ..

I write this not as HD but as CCW ...

Till then ,

CCW

No comments: