Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Night Fev.. Sry.. Saturday Happy Day

Well .. its nice to know that there is at least one happy day for me ..
Though , of course , it indeed very saddening when i recount my midyear results .. mayhap it will come to pass ..
A quick recount on what happened on Friday ( Teacher's Day )
- Dhaneesh invited us to perform as a little calming down act .. Originally it was me , Ram and A.RON .. however , A.RON suggested that -DaBL3EPZ- should have their finale act on that auspicious day .. so we brought in Double A .. and sacrificed Ram .. Of the three of us , i can quite say that i feel the most pain .. Ram had been one of the two upcoming beatboxers under the teachings of the crew [ the other being my own brother , SpiritZ ] .. So the performance ... not bad .. but my mike had a bit of a problem which , methinks , became pronounced when i sang Apologize .. suddenly mike K.O. .. lol .. nvm la ..

Now Saturday ..
Three memorable events came up .. well .. they will be in my mind for awhile .. so yeah .. i conclude them to be memorable till i forget them XD
1. I removed my braces !!! Wee.. Now just need to go a check up in 3 months and then 6 months afterwards and i'm done with the whole orthodontic thing !!!

2. Went to the Wong Kok Restaurant .. I must quickly recount the first time we went there .. it was in 1 Utama .. Last year i think .. Went there , order the food .. waited for an hour only to find out the waiter did not key in our order ... .... .. Now , went to the restaurant in Sunway Pyramid .. Very delicious .. Cheese-baked rice .. wanted to compare the dish with the KimGary's one .. i think WK wins la .. lol .. Price was RM63.75 ..lol .. for 4 of us ..

My Cheese-baked rice with Mushroom sauce .. together with my Koo Lok Tin [ coffee with icecream topping and chocolate debris (cold) ]

Mum's mee and some pork crackers .. the crackers were free .. lol ..

My bro's finished coffee .. nice long glass ..

Didn't know i was taking a picture of myself .. lol .. still emoing ..

3. Bought Linkin Park Underground album .. 8 songs .. and Chris Cornell sucks .. how can he be acclaimed best voice .. his slur sucks .. only Chester's harmonizing saved the song .. ( Hunger Strike - Projekt Revolution )

I'm addicted to Mad World - Adam Lambert .. the song that gave him a standing O in AI 8 .. Am tempted to get his album when it comes out ..

Listening to - Beautiful -Akon

HD

No comments: