Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Depression and the confessions of a misspent youth ..

Damn ...

This is the day where i have finally realized just how pain it is to fall and stumble and crumble when you are faced with a failure ....
You see .. i have very disappointing results for my midyear examinations which was just concluded yesterday ..

Modern Mathematics - 93 ( might seem good but the paper was supposed to be able to get full marks )
English Paper 1 - 77/85 ( Someone got 83/85 so ... damn )
Physics - 68 ( Didn't do the paper well .. should have been able to do more .. )
History - 60 ( I'm hanging myself because of this )

I have realized my slack .. i shouldn't have too much of other stuff in my mind .. I was an ass .. And what with Chemistry getting 39/50 ( paper1 ) and 23/50 ( paper 3 [WTF!!!] ) , I have failed .. failed to accomplish my dreams ..

I know my mistake now .. I have let my dreams be my propeller .. It was not suppose to be that .. I should be the propeller of my dreams .. I am lost .. as has ever been my name ..

LostSoulHD

No comments: