Saturday, May 23, 2009

Exam updates ...

HaihZ ..

Exams are like killing my sleeping time .. or is it just me ? Lol.. anyway , a little update .. EXAMS ARE EFFING HARD .. at least that's the general idea on the exams .. we are doomed ... no .. I am doomed .. I had to study physics , bio and chemistry to about 2.00 am before the exam just because i feel unready .. sad..

I did a 2-verse rap during my Mathematics paper 2 exam ... eventually finished the whole rap thing .. might post it up if i feel like it ..
The title is " Minutes To Midnight " .. might sound like i am copying Linkin Park but .. oh well ..

Oh , you guys have to listen to Josh Groban !!!!!
Lol ...
Here are 5 masterful songs of this talented singer ..
1. You Raise Me Up [ Westlife version sucks ]
2. You Are Loved ( Don't Give Up ) [ a very nice song ]
3. February Song [ gentle song that holds alot of emotion ]
4. Remember When It Rained [ Listen to the live version and you can throw other singers away ]
5. My December [ his rendition of Linkin Park's song .. about the same la ]

All in all..

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE ??!!!!!
I should be studying !!!
I have Biology 1&3 and Chem 2!!!
I got Sivik and PJ !!! =.='

LOLZZ

HD

No comments: