Thursday, February 12, 2009

Freaking torment ...

On the outside , i'm just a normal guy you see on the streets ... A nice house with parents that strive to give the best .. A nice home to study and do my things .. of course , thats what the people around me are deceived into witnessing .. what they don't know is too ghastly too explain ..

Its a living HELL in my house .. A yelling woman with a PMS rate of once every 5 seconds , an over-over-over-protective man with those stupid remonstrations of someone lacking proper manners , i think i have said enough .. On the front , i keep my cool ... But inside , i'm broken .. There's an angry self that i keep shackled , able to surface any moment .. Why do you think i'm such a thoroughly patient guy at some times ? Because i have to discipline myself to endure those madness in the house ..

I try clearing out of house every oppoturnity i get .. It's not that they are that unreasonable , the point is , when they explode , they cause an earthquake of a 10 ritcher scale and volcanoes and tornadoes providing back-up ammos ...

I'm sorry to those who know her .. Knowing that they would never know her true self ... I'm a fucktard .. I don't have the guts to tell the whole world ..

I'm just releasing all my anger in this post so that the next dose of it will be taken with patience .. Luckily , i have other things to keep in mind .. A monster to shackle , but my tolerance is waning .. sooner or later , there will be crime .. and guess who will be the victim ? The alternative is simple , yet , i know enough not to let myself go along that path .. Suicide's a stupid thing to do .. i'll endure if i must , suffer if it is for the sake of a moment's peace , and pay for my mistakes if i must .. but yet , one thing holds true .. and it will remain as always until they see sense ..


I am the Lost Soul ..

No comments: