Friday, February 20, 2009

Back to normal.. or is it?

Something has been taken from deep inside of me ,
A secret i've kept locked away no one can ever see ,
Wounds so deep they never show , they never go away ,
Like moving pictures in my head for years and years they play .

Just listening to 'Easier To Run' by Linkin Park ... I'm sorta emo rite now .. adding a new style to the way i talk .. a more calmed way of talking .. don't feel like swearing anymore ..

Anyway , the monthly exams just passed .. Bm was crappy .. didnt use two of the isi that they gave .. lolz .. nazri's so gonna kill me .. Bi was normal .. Est normal .. Moral .. normal .. Add maths .. got one prob .. Bio .. okaylo ... Chemistry .. abit prob on Salts .. Physics .. eff it .. M.Maths .. okay lo... wait.. 2 questions = 20 marks ? Holy @#^%$ .. Sejarah .. let's not talk about it shall we?

A little something i wrote during maths .. I'm quitting the rap scene for awhile .. need to work up my mouth stamina first .. lolZ.

Some part of me , just doesn't wanna believe ,
What they see through me , it's all just a deceit ,
Somewhere in me , looking out from me ,
Taking in the view , the mistakes i made ,
Never thought that one day it's back to square one ,
Never believed that there are things i've not done ,
But now it's gone , wasted , vanished in a flash ,
Emptied , nothing , burned right down to ash ,
I keep losing my ground , i keep backing down ,
I don't step up and try turning things around ,
It's a collision of thoughts , that's why i'm confused ,
But , it's a confusion of sorts , thats why i don't refuse ,
Someday . oneday , i will know what keeps me going ,
Next day , no way , i will just keep moving ,
Up to it , to give it one final shot ,
Going to the top whether i fail or not ...

HD

No comments: