Sunday, December 7, 2008

WYSC .. The likes

At last , the day shall fall upon me as i grit my teeth , enter Penang and hope that i can play in the WYSC .. I will narrate my games and post it in this blog next year due to the fact that this is my last day using the comp for this year .

A little spontaneous rap verse i did in my beleaguered state of mind..

2008 has gone and pass like the wind ,
But this headache remains like a thousand pins ,
I keep trying to calm myself down , take things cool ,
Call me a fool , is there anything better to do ?
I don't get it , i'm stuck in this mishap , perhaps ,
I should just stop doing this , stop writing raps ,
But , hey , that's just a relapse , it's just an imagination ,
A premonition , something that comes out in desperation ,
When i write lines , i don't stop and think ,
When i join the rhymes , its like the world means nothing ,
My mind goes blank as i scrawl on the paper ,
When i realize what i'm doing , i just tear up the paper ,
Start anew , begin afresh back to the beginning ,
Start writing , begin hallucinating , that's what i'm doing ,
So i just summon my reserves and get what i deserve ,
As i end this verse and end up in a hearse !

Done
HD signing out

No comments: