Tuesday, December 7, 2010

真実と事実

"I put you through hell, yes, but it was a hell you needed to experience. The pain, suffering, death.. all were necessary. I served the purpose of the universe, just as you did. If not for my dark presence, you would never have found the path you were required to travel. People needed devils and dark gods, if only to give them a foe to rally against, an obstacle to overcome. Your people understood that there can be no light without darkness, no good without evil, no triumph without setbacks. You cannot kill me because i am part of all that you are, all you have done and plan to do. You do not have to like me. You can even loathe me. But you must accept me."

That is my new resolution.That is what I will do. Because that is the truth.. and the fact.

CCW

No comments: