Friday, October 17, 2008

The Day Something Just Had To Go Wrong

Yea , 

    Evidently my whole so-called super mad study on add maths turned against me somehow.. yea , i thought i had studied enough .. but the one thing in life which no one can seem to overcome it has hit me hard .. carelessness , forgetfulness and lost of idea .

  I hate it that when i walk through the door , sit down , put my thinking cap on , do the paper and watch out for mistakes , i am forever missing the obvious ... WTF is wrong with me ?!! I can't seem to eject out the thoughts of failing even if i had told myself earlier to calm the crap down .. WHY !! WHY!! 

  Anyway , life goes on . yea , it does . My niece just finished her PMR paper .. lucky her .. Screw me for not wishing her a proper good luck .. yet again , missing the obvious , how could i ? i'm tied down to my nose with workloads as well as the prospect of not getting the full A's i want .. HaihZ it sure is one day where something just had to go wrong . 

  That aside , i certainly made mistakes in life and have never , ever taken the initiative to correct or amend them .. Why is that ? because i don't see the point . I fail an examination .. i can't do it again .. Why correct it when u should just ignore it , and strive for a better one ? .. These hurt my mind as much as it hurts anybody .. well , anybody who cares , actually ...

   " Taken one step back in time , to save whatever's left behind , 
      Taken one step forward in time , just to make sure i'm not left behind ." 

HD signing out 

No comments: